Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

The Joke's on You!

Having a bad day? In need of a laugh? Or maybe you’re ready to take whatever is coming your way? Whatever mood you’re in, I’ve compiled a list of just some really good jokes. And plus, it’s always good to have a nice pun in your back pocket for when you’ve got to break the ice!
  
A farmer counted 196 cows in the field. But when he rounded them up, he had 200.

I wonder how much deeper the ocean would be without sponges.

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

Sometimes I tuck my knees into my chest and lean forward. That’s just how I roll.

Q: How do you drown a hipster?
A: Throw him into the mainstream.

Q: Why does Humpty Dumpty love autumn?
A: Because Humpty Dumpty had a great fall.

Q: What’s the best thing about Switzerland?
A: I don't know, but the flag is a big plus.

Q: What stays in one corner but travels around the world? 
A: A stamp.


Q: What is trigonometry for a farmer?
A: Swine and Coswine.

Q: Why did the shark keep swimming in circles?
A: It had a nosebleed.

Doctor: You need a crown.
Patient: Finally someone who understands me!

Q: What do you call it when a chicken sees a salad?
A: Chicken Caesar Salad!

Post by Katia G., Homework Assistant



No comments:

Post a Comment