Teen Summer 2017

Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Off to College-But wait, what should I buy?


Off to College-But wait, what should I buy?


Just a few more weeks until school is over and summer begins. For current senior it means a few more weeks until high school is finally over.Those four years of high school sure go by fast. I can't believe that I won't be seeing my school librarians every morning or the teen zone librarians every other afternoon. or any of you who come by to the teen zone. I'll surely miss everyone. But I am getting off topic here. When June 1st arrives it also means that for fellow seniors who will be living on campus there are only three months to do all the college dorm shopping. Dorm shopping can be fun, but it can also be stressful. Not having a list of the things that are essential for college can turn dorm shopping into a horrifying experience. For this reason, I took the liberty of searching for sites that have college dorm checklists. Here are the websites:


Written by Maria M., Homework Assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment