Teen Summer 2017

Search This Blog

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Farewell

Farewell

With school almost over and finals around the corner, I still can't believe that senior year is almost over. Currently, in English we are working on writing valedictions which we will share with our class as our English final. As I wrote my first draft I began to reminisce the past years. I remember the first day of school. I was the shy and quiet girl who would avoid the eyes of teachers to not be called on. Boy, did I wish then that school would go by fast. And knowing that high school is coming to an end, I wish I could go back in time. I wish I could have done more for my community and myself.

So because I am not Dr. Emmett Brown (Back to the Future) and I don't have a time machine, I cannot go back in time. However, I can do something even better. I can tell you all this: Try to live each day without a regret. If you have always wanted to join a sport or always wanted to a specific class, do it. Don't have regrets. I wish you all great summer!

Written by Maria, Homework Assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment