Teen Summer 2017

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 11, 2015

K-Dramas

K-Dramas

The President's Day three day weekend is coming soon which means lots of time to relax and enjoy shows. I thought it would be nice to have a list of K-Dramas suggestions for the long weekend. If you are not familiar with K-Dramas there are mini series in Korean that are mostly done in South Korea. My friends first introduce me to K-Dramas junior year. When they described me some of the K-Dramas story lines they were so enthusiastic that one of them almost fell of her chair. They told me about a website called dramafever were one can watch k-dramas for free with the unfortunate interruption of ads every ten minutes, but again it's FREE. I have been impressed so far with all of the dramas I have watched that I thought I should share my favorites with you all. Below I have composed a small list of K-Dramas suggestions to tackle this long weekend. Please let me know me know, by commenting below the post, if you have any K-Dramas suggestion by commenting below on this post.

Here are some suggestions to start of with:
Pinocchio
The King's Face
Boys over Flowers
Mr. Baek
The Beautiful You
Mischievous Kiss: Love in Tokyo

Maria M., Homework Assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment