Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Book Suggestion


Book Suggestion

I thought I would share a book suggestions with you all. Last Friday, Jennifer Niven, author of All the Bright Places (click on the link to go to the catalog) came to Los Altos High School to talk about creative writing and her book. I myself have not had the opportunity to get my hands on a copy, but from what I have read and heard it is an amazing book.  The story (from what I read on Goodreads) is about a boy name Theodore Finch, who is obsess with death, and Violet Markey, who anxiously awaits her graduation when she can finally leave her town. Violet and Finch first meet at the ledge of the bell tower at the school when they save one another from falling. They then meet again when they become partners for a class project. Through this project Finch and Violet learn that they can only be their true selves with one another. However, as the world of one begins to grow, the world of the other begins to diminish. I'll write another blog post where I will give my sincere opinion the book after reading it, of course without spoilers, and another suggestion.

If you have any book suggestions and would like to share them with others, please comment on this post. with titles.

Maria M., Homework Assistant

No comments:

Post a Comment