Search This Blog

Friday, January 31, 2014

School Started Again!

School is back in full swing and I (personally) could not be happier. Its the last semester of my senior year and I am ready to graduate! Although it is a habit of mine to look back at the previous semester and point out what went well and what I could have improved on. Personally I could have avoided a lot of stress by not procrastinating and asking for help when I needed it instead of assuming that I was going to learn it later (even when I knew that I wasn't). So this year my school new years resolution is to reduce stress by not procrastinating and asking for help.

So comment below what did you guys do well last year and what could you have improved on?

Kathleen- Homework Assistant

P.S- The homework assistants are here Monday-Thursday and we are always happy to help!

No comments:

Post a Comment