Teen Summer 2017

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Hunger Games Movie Countdown!

It's only 9 short days until The Hunger Games movie comes out, and I can't wait!

The movie premiered yesterday, read this article for more details. (Personally, I'm not going to read any reviews, I don't want to know until I see it myself!)

To celebrate the movie, the Teen Zone is running a Trivia Contest about The Hunger Games. Go here to answer 12 short questions about the movie, if you answer 9 or more correctly then you will be entered for a chance to win a pair of movie theater passes!

The contest is free, open to kids in grades 6 through 12, only one entry per person please! The winner will be announced on Friday the 23rd at 3:00pm, all entries must be received by that time.

Question? email marie.richardson@mountainview.gov

No comments:

Post a Comment