Teen Summer 2017

Search This Blog

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Must. Have. More. HUNGER. GAMES!

The third, and final, book in the Hunger Games trilogy is due to be published on August 24th. That's less than two weeks away and I can hardly wait!

It took me a while to get around to reading the first book, and then I ended up listening to it on audiobook. This took me a while because I have a pretty short commute, and it was torture to have to get out of the car and turn it off!

I tore through Catching Fire in two days and now I'm dying to know what happens to Katniss and Peeta.

I just pre-ordered another 5 copies so I now have eleven copies on order. If you'd like to place a hold don't be put off by the number of reserves ahead of you, with 11 copies it won't take very long. I know I'll be staying up all night to read my copy!

No comments:

Post a Comment