Search This Blog

Friday, May 14, 2010

At the risk of beating a dead horse...

I know that I blogged about Facebook and privacy before, but I think it's worth bringing up again.

Consumer Reports has released a list of 7 Things to Stop Doing Now on Facebook, and it's pretty basic and straightforward. Most of it is just common sense, but it made me go back and check some of my profile settings. I'm still going to keep using Facebook but I have more concerns than I used to.

If you want to go the more extreme route, read Dan Yoder's Top Ten Reasons You Should Quit Facebook. I'm not ready to go that far, but I know people who are. And even if you decide to quit Facebook it isn't that easy - they don't want to let you go!

If you are on Facebook, check out the Teen Zone's Facebook page and become a Fan!

No comments:

Post a Comment